Please adhere to the following ground rules, so everyone can contribute and enjoy:
This blog may only be used for the following purposes: To provide a common forum for discussing Meade TV productions and Ft. Meade news and events
– To develop an on-line community and foster community feedback
– To discuss possible story ideas for future coverage
– To share relevant experiences
– You must have a valid e-mail address to post and all entries are subject to moderation or deletion. If any of the following rules are broken, you may be subject to a life-time ban from this blog site.
– Do not post any information or media that is deemed classified!
– Do not post any defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or illegal information or material and do not utilize this blog in any illegal manner.
– Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
– Do not use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon the trademark, service mark, certification mark, or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks without the permission of such owners.
– Do not post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others.
– Do not post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or other computer code or files designed to interrupt, herm, delete, or otherwise interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
– Do stay on topic; any posts that are deemed to be irrelevant to the conversation will be deleted.
CLICK ON A THREAD IN RECENT POSTS BOX TO GET STARTED