On this edition: Soldiers Family Assistance Center breaks ground, WTU soldiers train for Warrior Games, an Earth Day recap. These stories and more on Meade Week!
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 at 8:01 am and is filed under Meade Week. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery should be owned by the user.
- No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Fort Meade, U.S. Army or Department of Defense.